Transport / Logistics Assistant
· Diploma in a relevant field
· Experience in a similar role.
· Experience in real estate projects will be an added advantage.
· A certificate in logistics management will be an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
· Personal integrity and transparency
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Demonstrate ability to work constructively in a team
· Certificate in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel)
· Good analytical and organizational skills
· Responsible for the assets and inventory management in terms of ordering and maintaining stationery, equipment and supplies for program sites and offices
· Update the asset register at the program offices and sites for all assets procured and record all asset movements
· Oversee the repairs and maintenance of building and office equipment
· Prepare and submit to the Transport and Logistics Manager fuel consumption reports for boats, motorbikes and vehicles
· Ensure all vehicles are in a good working condition through routine checks and adherence to maintenance schedule, ensure efficient and effective fleet management system, and adherence to auto safety procedures
· Ensure all vehicle, motorbikes, and boats insurance policies are up-to-date
· Ensure accurate filling of mileage logs and fuel consumption and reconciliation reports for all vehicles, motor bikes and boats
· Ensure vehicles are installed with the fleet monitoring system and conduct routine spot checks to confirm condition
· Ensure that all first aid boxes, fire extinguishers, flash light, tow ropes, jumper cables and other tools are always in a serviceable condition and that all drivers are familiar with their usage
· Report to the Transport and Logistics Manager any defects, including any accidents involving vehicles, and ensure documentation and filing of appropriate incident reports.
· Other duties assigned by the Transport and Logistics Manager
How to Apply
To apply send a detailed CV and cover letter and contact details to