Job Title: Project Manager / Data Analyst
Job Location: Kampala
Job summary: Develop strategies for implementing and managing interdepartmental projects in line with the organizational objectives. Provide analysis and report on operational data as well as develop plans for improvement.
2. Develop a framework for the effective delivery of the project objectives through using standard project management techniques
3. Monitor and track project milestones and deliverable
4. Identify risks and evaluate their impact on the effective execution of the organization projects.
5. Proactively manage changes to project objectives, scope and schedule
6. Maintain systems and processes for collection of available data to support Solar Now objectives.
7. Ensure templates and processes for collection and analysis of required reporting metrics are fit for purpose and accurately reflect performance against targets
8. Carry out audit exercises to review processes and performance to ensure quality is maintained and that the system remains fit for purpose
Minimum Job Requirements
· A Bachelor’s Degree with strong focus in business, mathematics, and statistics.
· Fours (4) years working experience in an analytical team.
· Detailed analysis & validation of various types of data.
· Experience in highlighting key messages from detailed data-sets
· Project management experience
· Very high level of Excel and database literacy
· Excellent verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
· Problem solving and high numeracy
· Excellent organizational skills & ability to prioritize own workload and that of other staff.
· Effective time management & ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Ability to work independently
· Able to build effective working relationships
· Able to work effectively with senior colleagues
· Able to communicate clearly and succinctly in writing
· Ability to write appropriate management reports
· Ability to present complex information at meetings and seminars
· Fit with Solar Now culture.
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.