Job Title: PR Account Director
Industry: PR & Advertising
Salary Range: 3500-4000 USD plus performance related bonuses
Our client is a leading public relations consultancy firm.
They seek to hire an experienced and dynamic individual to fill in the role of PR Account Director.
· To work on client accounts with responsibility for ensuring client campaigns are delivered to the highest standard
· Responsibility for maintaining high client satisfaction levels and client revenue growth
· Responsibility for driving teams to deliver highly effective client campaigns to an ever higher standard
· To participate in new business pitches and writing proposal documents
· To participate in marketing of the firm in order to attract new business leads
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication/PR or any related field of study
· At least 10 – 15 years industry experience
· Experience of working in global PR consultancy or large independent Kenyan PR consultancy
· Experience of working with blue chip clients
· Experience handling public sector clients is desired
· Experience of participating in new business pitches
· Excellent written and verbal communicator
· Evidence of creative thinking
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent English writing skills
· Strong media relations skills
· Ability to lead client teams to deliver agreed programme of activity to the highest quality standard
· Strong client handling skills
· Experience of using digital communications and social media for public affairs campaigns
· Excellent knowledge of the Kenyan political and stakeholder landscape
· Broad experience of communications areas including: social media, stakeholder engagement, corporate communications, internal communications, business to business and consumer communications, media relations
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (PR Account Director) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 23rd January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.