Our client, a retail trader (jewelry, African art, crafts, precious and semi-precious stones) with scope of operation at the local and international levels, is hiring Personal Assistant to the Director.
Personal Assistant Job Key Responsibilities
· Handling Directors’ day to day office affairs, meetings, arranging bookings of flights locally and International.
· Organizing for Boardroom meetings and necessary requirements for Directors.
· Maintaining of Directors’ personal records and ensuring that all insurance policies are renewed on time.
· Handling and keeping all companies related correspondence and records, both internal and external.
· Communicating and coordinating with clients/customers to ensure their requirements are attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
· Coordinating with KRA on vehicle/machinery registration, valuation and Inspection and ensuring that all
· Company Statutory documents are safely kept and maintained.
· Coordinating service, repairs, valuation, etc. for the Directors’ cars.
· Ensuring all County Council Rates and/or land rates are paid in time for the Directors’ plots and all records and documents on matters of land and estates belonging to the Directors and partners are well maintained.
· Scheduling fumigated and termite treatment for the Directors’ residences.
· Handling of Director’s personal Bank Account as a known agent in terms of general banking, credit card, bank statements, and coordinating with the bank to ensure credit cards are activated for foreign usage when the
· Directors are out of the country.
· Assume all general administrative roles at Director’s residences, i.e., stock take when need arises and updating records of all domestic staff including processing and updating leave and off days requests.
· Organizing for the Senior Director’s haircut in the office when required.
· Ensuring cleanliness in the Directors rest room and equip/replenish with the necessary accessories. General cleanliness in the whole office, flower maintenance, office shampooing, carpet and curtain cleaning.
· Serving Directors lunch and ensuring the offices are cleaned thereafter.
· Handle any personnel, staff-related matters and obtain quotations for varying items when required.
Key Skills and Competencies for the Personal Assistant Job
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any business course. Professional course will be an added advantage.
· Proven 3 years’ working experience in similar roles.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication in both English and Swahili
· Proficient with Microsoft Office / Microsoft Excel.
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
· Self-motivated and willing to work under minimal supervision
· Excellent time keeper and customer oriented.
· Professional appearance.
How to Apply
Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 21st January 2017Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.