Hotel Operations Manager
Our client is a fast growing hotel in Nairobi.
They seek to hire an Operations Manager to lead and manage the daily operations of the Hotel.
· Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
· Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors.
· Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
· Inspecting all departments with their respective Manager’s for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
· Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
· Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel
· Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
· Recruiting, training and monitoring staff
· Planning work schedules for individuals and teams
· Dealing with customer complaints and comments
· Conduct regular operations team meeting with HODs to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets and customers’ feedback.
· Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
· Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
· Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
· Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
· Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
Qualifications and Skills
· Degree in business management, administration or related field
· A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
· Working background in hospitality preferred
· Experience in overseeing budgets and resources
· Experience in selecting and managing industry vendors
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel Operations Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted