General Overview: The Vibrant Village Foundation is a private foundation that established operations in Kenya in 2014.The Foundation is recruiting an M&E Intern to assist in the implementation of VVF (Kenya)’s M&E strategy for all projects in Vihiga County to ensure measurable impact and progress towards the organisation’s goals.
Duration: 3 months (with possibility of 3 month extension- based on performance)
· In–field coordination of key M&E activities, with an eye to “perfect” quality standard.
· Quality–control and supervision of data entry, with zero tolerance for data–entry errors.
· In–field follow–up on errors to ensure quality data across all project
· Manipulation and verification of collected data – including, data cleaning, basic analysis and quality control
· Managing data collection files, using online storage
· Collection, analysis and reporting on internal Key Performance Indicators
· Finalist/recent graduate (2016/2017) in Statistics, Computer science, Community Development, Public Health, or other Social Sciences
· Advanced skills in Excel, (Proficiency in SPSS, SAS, Epi-Info or STATA an added advantage)
· Experience in designing and participating in development projects
· Experience/conversance with data collection using tablets
· Strong research and reporting skills
· Strong analytical thinker with acute attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Goal oriented and committed with ability to work under pressure within a dynamic Team, both on-site and remotely
· Self-motivated, eager to learn and able to work without any supervision
How to applyOnly shortlisted applicants will be contacted.