Customer Solutions Associate
Full Time, Nairobi
Branch Overview: Branch.co delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. The spread of smartphones presents an incredible opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
What We Offer
Are you ready to revolutionize customer care in Kenya and have a great time doing it? At Branch, you will be part of a talented, passionate team that is determined to make a positive impact on the lives of our customers. We also care a lot about the personal and professional development of our team.
You will join a team with unmatched experience in financial technology and emerging markets. Since our launch in April 2015, we’ve disbursed over 50,000 loans and are already profitable on our portfolio. Our success has led to investments from Silicon Valley’s leading VCs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing an inspiring and delightful experience for our customers.
Your primary duties will mainly include:
· Delivering efficient and friendly responses to customer inquiries and build our brand via our text-based chat platform
· Escalating customer feedback and IT bugs to help improve our product
· Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling e.g. willing to work on weekends and occasionally holidays.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Passionate about customer service
· Highly entrepreneurial – comfortable with ambiguity and taking initiative
· Excellent collaborator and team Player
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Good grammar, spelling and punctuation
· Good typing speed (ideally above 45 wpm)
· Availability to be extremely flexible with customer service related schedules
· Previous experience in IT and/or customer support preferred
Attempt the Typing Speed Test below. Please follow instructions below
Go to http://www.typingtest.com/ to complete a type speed test.
On the left, select English, 1 minute, and Aesop’s Fables.
Click the green “Start Test” button.
Upload a screen shot of your results with your application after clicking “Apply for This Job”