Report to the Marketing team
Duties & Responsibilities
· Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
· Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objective at the lowest possible cost.
· This role requires a brand publisher mindset: To create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
· Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
· Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. The applicant must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
· Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
· Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
· Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
· Executive presentation on the program approaches and results will be required.
Qualification Required for the Content officer Job
· Has the working experience of live show operation
· Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
· Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
· Ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
· Experience with WordPress, google analytics, Slide share, and the top social channels.
· Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
How to ApplyAre you the person we are looking for! Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title: CONTENT OFFICER on or before 21st January, 2017