Policy Engagement and Communications Division
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is an international, non-profit, nongovernmental organization that conducts high quality and policy relevant research on population, health, education and development issues facing sub-Saharan Africa.
· Organize images in shared drive (and PEC hard drives) in folders that are intuitive and chronological, and able to be used with and without watermark
· Organize all logos, watermarks, icons, vector logos, etc into a folder that is easily accessible and sharable
· Load all contacts into contact (program/issue specific?) database to start fresh in 2017
· Lead on the day-to-day part of the library overhaul and inventory management
· Support organization, management and inventory of printed products across the Center
· Develop a PEC mood board on Pinterest for looks, logos and ideas about print products
· Go through the online stylebook and make updates or additions based on what we identify as missing
Qualifications and Experience for the Communications Assistant Job
· Bachelor’s degree in communication
· At least 2 years post-qualification experience
· Strong communication skills (written and oral) with a wide range and level of audience
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as ability to work in a culturally diverse team.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply through our recruitment portal http://hrs.aphrc.org by January 19, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cover letters should be addressed to:The Human Resources Officer African Population and Health Research Center, Inc APHRC Campus, Manga Close, off Kirawa Road, Kitisuru P. O. Box 10787-GPO, Nairobi Website: www.aphrc.org