Job Title: Client Relationship Manager – Freight and Logistics services
Salary: 160 – 200K
Our client is a market leader in freight forwarding, with over 30 years experience providing warehousing & logistics services to various industries.
They seek to hire a Client Relationship Manager to manage the clients’ expectations and provide the platform and guidance in achieving highest services to the company’s Customers
· Manage the day to day functions of the Client Relationship Officers (CRO) & Assistant Client Relationship Officers(ACRO)
· Manage the client distribution between the CRO & ACRO.
· Develop strong internal policies and procedures for the interaction between the CRO / ACRO and the operational departments.
· Driving creative problem solving initiatives throughout all the Client Relationship functions.
· Ensure all Client Relationship functions are fully aware of all operations and that they are fully trained on all required systems internal and external dictated by the industry.
· Ensure that CRO & ACRO are always fully aware of our clients contractual requirements, and that they always comply to the same 100% (KPIs & SOPs)
· Ensure that quality feedback is always provided in a timely manner to ALL clients.
· Advise clients on Clearance & Forwarding requirements and ensure timely submission of appropriate documents to facilitate opening of respective operation files.
· Actively liaise with the Operations Manager to co-ordinate and streamline all operations to best suite our customer’s requirements.
· Monitor and keep data of all costs/incidentals pertaining to clearance/movements.
· Manage the efficiency of ALL Pro-Forma to Final Invoice processes, and the collection of the backup documentation by the CRO & ACROs.
· Continually look to improve processes and procedures, and assist in creating & maintaining accurate internal Standard Operating Procedures at ALL times.
· Have an overall responsibility to take an active, daily role in maintain the highest Health, Safety & Environment & Quality standards in the company.
· Make sure that the CRO & ACROs are always up to date with all the services that the company has to offer and that they are always seeking for opportunities to up sell our service and look for new opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
· A bachelor’s degree in Operations Management/Supply Chain Management
· 5-8 years experience in Customs clearing and freight forwarding industry
· Must have proven managerial skills
· Must have prior experience in operational customer relations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite packages (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Fluent written and spoken English and Kiswahili
· Should be able a team player, honest and upholds integrity
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Client Relationship Manager – Freight and Logistics Services) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 27th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process