Retail Management Solutions
Job Description: Assistant Internal Auditor
· Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment:
· Physically Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually or using computer.
· Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
· Ensure that all paperwork is accurate and follows all company policies and procedures
· Assist the floor assistants in arranging products on the shelves and ensure proper labeling is done.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor
· A team player with good oral and communication skills
· High level of confidentiality.
· Computer skills in any accounting software with ability to analyze and interpret data.
· Ability to work with deadlines and minimum supervision.
· Knowledge about accounting principles, practices and methods.
Education, Training and Experience:
· Must have minimum of CPA Section 2.
· Added advantage an exposure in retail industry.
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending their application to email@example.com by 31st January 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.