Allied East Africa Limited (AEAL) is a modern Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) cylinders manufacturer located at Kisaju (X kilometres south of Nairobi) in Kenya.
AEAL has capacity to manufacture LPG cylinders in different capacity packs. The company has invested in dedicated tooling for production of the following popular sizes; 2-3 Kg, 6 Kg, 13 Kg, 15 Kg, 22.5 Kg, 25Kg, 35 Kg, 38 Kg, 40 Kg, 45 Kg and 50 Kg. The plant is flexible and has capability to manufacture different sizes as may be required by the customer.
Shift Production Supervisors
Qualifications for the Shift Production Supervisors Job
· Degree/Diploma in mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution.
· Must have at least 5-15 years experience in LPG manufacturing cylinders.
· Manufactures products by supervising staff organizing and monitoring work flow.
· Incumbent covers supervision of the Manufacturing floor and achievement of production targets and other area as stimulated.
· Should Possess good experience in running of machines
· Capabilities to supervise, manage and lead staff, able to enthuse and motivate staff, time management skills ,healthy and safety Basics
· Basic knowledge of Operations and Facilities Management ,
· Sound knowledge of quality and continuous improvement philosophy, quality standards, quality needs and strategic planning, customer satisfaction, project management, statistical method and problem solving methodologies and.
· Interpersonal Communications and Leadership Skills Development.
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes to join the Company, please send your covering letter and must indicate current and expected salary, availability, attach CV, and send it to the following address specifying the post applied for not later than 27th Jan 2017 ;Email address email@example.com.