Our client, a travel safaris company seeks to hire a Senior Accountant.
Salary: Kshs 80,000
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
Must be experienced in Excel and QuickBooks (proof required).
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Senior Accountant) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4th January 2017.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.