Our client, a regional distributor for both alcoholic and non-alcoholic brands, is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships within the marketplace and conducting market research.
- Overseeing the budgets and results for sales accounts including distribution, price, promotions and rebates
- Collaborate on all programing and incentive goals with marketing and brand managers
- Ensuring that sales team adheres to standardized order management and tracking processes
- Defining and communicating target account analyses to ensure brands are performing at best-in-class levels for all accounts
- Developing new business and resolving more critical problems affecting the sales program
- Developing and implementing local market action plans, price structures, and KPI's reflecting both the company brand strategy and market trends
- Developing and managing sales pipeline, ASRs, RADs
- Preparing weekly/monthly/quarterly sales reports as required
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in Sales
- Preferably experience in the Alcoholic Beverage Industry, FMCG or related industry
- Excellent team leadership skills, communication, organization and presentation skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject SALES MANAGER by 16th December 2016 12:00noon stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.