Construction Project Officer
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Prepare and interpret drawing with coordination with architects
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Assist in the defining of and managing the development budgets and the programmes.
- Contribute in discussions about design related activities and be involved in the product development aspect of the development process.
- Introduce best-practice systems of project and construction management, leading the implementation of quality control and relationship management techniques, in close co-ordination with the Managing Director.
- He/She must manage the consultant team and the contractor to ensure that the key deliverables relating to time, cost and quality are achieved for each project under his/her responsibility:
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Building Construction or Higher Diploma in Construction
- Experience added advantage
- Project Management knowledge
- Proven track record of completing projects successfully
- Proven Managerial and Leadership skills
How to ApplyIf you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com