Vacant Position: Partnerships and Linkages Officer
Reporting to the Director, this position is responsible for managing internal, national, regional and international partnerships and networks to support the growth of jurisprudence and learning.
The Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Identifying potential partners and networks to contribute to judicial education and professional training activities as well as legal research and policy advisory;
- Developing internal institutional linkages related to judicial education within the Judiciary and the National Council on the Administration of Justice;
- Developing and overseeing partnerships with external stakeholders engaged directly or indirectly in judicial education and professional training activities as well as legal research and policy advisory;
- Advising and assisting in documenting and negotiating agreements, protocols and contracts with external partners; and
- Managing compliance of contractual agreements of various partners.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in law, Communications, Public Relations or other related field;
- Five (5) years of experience in establishing partnerships with national, regional and international legal networks;
- Extensive experience interacting and communicating with senior management and executives;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Send your CV’s and Cover letter to email address email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is 15th December 2016.
(This position is for 6 months contract and may be renewed subject to availability of funding)