We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our client for a position of an Outlet Manager.
Salary: Kshs 30,000 - 50,000
Salary: Kshs 30,000 - 50,000
Job Location: Nairobi
- Overall supervision of the service outlet and all the resources within it. (30%)
- Delivery of the brand experience within the service outlet to ensure consistency of service across all customer touchpoints. (20%)
- Achievement of defined business targets through direct sales and cross sales within the product offering (20%)
- Provision of information and guidance to adequately support customers within the service outlet. (20%)
- Identification and mitigation of all types of risks relating to the outlet and the product and service offering. (10%).
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Overall management of day to day operations within the service outlet.
- Supervision and guidance of outlet resources to ensure timely and effective delivery of service.
- Provide leadership to the outlet resources to enable them to carry out their duties effectively.
- Approve and make decisions on exceptions to defined processes and customer requests.
- Ensure the brand experience is maintained across all the customer touchpoints.
- Floor management to ensure a smooth flow of customers within the service outlet.
- Plan and manage staff shifts, annual, unplanned and emergency leave to ensure minimal disruption of service.
- Provide product information and support and to effectively respond to customer enquiries to maintain consistency in the brand experience.
- Achievement of the defined business targets to ensure growth and profitability of the business.
- Analyse customer data and consumer behaviour within the outlet and provide insights into customer communication and product and service improvements.
- Cross-sell to ensure uptake of the full range of products offered.
- Adherence to quality standards and SLAs within the service outlet to maintain the brand experience and customer promise.
- Ensure adherence to established processes and procedures. Identify potential risks to the service and product offering and provide mitigation strategies.
- Business Continuity plan implementation and disaster recovery co-ordination.
- Understand and provide clear direction to the outlet based on market analysis of local area consumer trends and competitor offerings.
- Maintain security of the premises, equipment and all card plastics awaiting personalization.
- Accountable for supporting sales strategies to achieve annual sales and portfolio targets as cascaded from the business.
- Planning and organizing of events and activities held in the service outlet.
- Supervisory skills for optimal task management and optimization of outlet staff productivity.
- Leadership to provide guidance to the outlet staff on day to day operations.
- Dynamic and energetic with a passion for innovation and disruptive technology.
- Problem solving and solution oriented to be able to handle complex situations
- Quality orientation to ensure highest standards of Customer service are observed.
- Selling skills to ensure effective selling and cross selling of the product offering.
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
- Customer focus with ability to think out of the box and consistently produce high quality of service.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Knowledge and experience in modern customer service practices to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Personal motivation and drive to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Decision- making capabilities and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support true performance and customer-service oriented culture.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- University Degree – Upper second or GPA 3.0.
- Proficiency in computer use including MS Office tools and banking systems
- At least 4 years financial services experience two (2) of which must be in a branch supervisory/management role; and at least two (2) within business development.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Outlet Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th December, 2016.