Operations and Marketing Manager
Our client is a rapidly expanding organization within the service industry.
To cope with their growth, they are inviting an enthusiastic and open-minded young marketing professional with business and management experience to drive and further develop the brand as its Operations and Marketing Manager.
- You will be an integral member of the operational team in establishing procedures and protocols for efficiently operating the business and providing the best possible products and services for our customers.
- In conjunction with the marketing team you will also be responsible for developing and launching marketing campaigns and promotional activations to drive sales and brand loyalty.
- You will take lead in all daily operations of all the brands outlets, cost management and employee management.
- Your main objective will be to ensure flawless running and operations of all facilities high levels of service and guest satisfaction while keeping operating costs within acceptable levels.
- You will build and drive performance marketing analytics and provide reports & insights.
- You will research and explore new tactics to find innovate ways to reach customers.
- Partner with the marketing team to ensure optimal market reach and penetration;
- Conduct ongoing and consistent business development to seek market growth opportunities
- Coordinate the operational and logistics aspects of the business
- Prepare the sales forecast and map out a plan for achieving the set targets
- Establish optimal staffing requirements for operations
- Lead the team in continuously engaging the customer
- Introduce new product lines and new uses for existing products in the market
- Lead the team in initiating and following up product performance in the market
- Analyze and report brand market performance to the directors with a view to inform decision making
- Ensure the functions of the team and brand are implemented and within budgeted costs. This will involve monitoring daily financial performance with view of streamlining operations
- Coordinate and participate in the implementation of sales and marketing strategies
- Coordinate regular operational and system audits
- You are a degree holder in marketing, businesses management or hotel management or have an equivalent degree
- Minimum of 3 years in related consumer facing position and industry.
- You should have a passion for analysis and reporting on performance metrics and thus computer literacy is a must.
- You should be positive, creative, proactive, collaborative and able to lead a team with open-minded, entrepreneurial & determined to succeed mindset.
- Financial aptitude will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) are required for this role.
If this describes you, this might be a fabulous and fun opportunity for you to consider.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com before the 31st December 2016.