Our client, a regional distributor for both alcoholic and non-alcoholic brands, is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the implementation of the marketing and brand strategy for the company and play a key role in leading the overall company growth plans.
- Monitoring market trends to identify opportunities and key issues
- Conducting research on consumer markets and competitor activities
- Overseeing marketing and advertising activities to ensure excellent performance of all marketing campaigns
- Developing and executing of the marketing strategies
- Analyzing and monitoring competitor and consumer activity to identify opportunities for growth
- Developing and managing marketing budget
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as required
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in Marketing
- Preferably experience in the Alcoholic Beverage Industry, FMCG or related industry
- Professional marketing course (CIM)
- Excellent team leadership skills, communication, organization and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com with the subject MARKETING MANAGER by 16th December 2016 12:00noon stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.