3 Months Unpaid Internship
Jumia Market is the number 1 online marketplace for Fashion and Electronics supporting small businesses in Africa with more than 150 000 sellers in the continent and growing every day.
We are investing in our Logistics department and we are looking for the best profiles to be part of the wonderful entrepreneurial Journey.
- Inbound Management
- Pick up Station management
- Outbound processing and Customers management
- Student/Graduate in Business related study
- Experience or strong interest in Logistics or E-Commerce
- Strong entrepreneur spirit and ability to work under limited supervision
Additional Information: 3 months’ unpaid internship with a huge learning opportunity and hiring opportunity
How to Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates to submit their application, including a detailed CV, daytime telephone contact, and two professional referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 7th December 2016.
Specify the opportunity you are interested in for as the subject of your application i.e. Application – Logistics Intern
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.