Job Opening: Finance and Administration Manager
Work Location: Nairobi, with frequent travel to AAH-I Somalia field locations
About Action Africa Help International: Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is an African-led, regional organisation, working in Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Uganda, and Zambiawith Board approval to expand to Ethiopia, Rwanda, Tanzania and Burundi.
It brings over 25 years’ experience working with communities in conflict and post-conflict situations, including refugees, internally displaced people, host communities and communities in urban slums.
S/he will plan, execute and evaluate all activities of financial management of various projects’ financial and accounting processes and be responsible for creating, reviewing, updating and enforcing compliance of the projects’ financial/administrative policies and procedures.
The role will oversee all administration and procurement duties of the Country Programme, support the development and analysis of budgets and prepare periodic reports as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance or Business Administration.
· Certified or Chartered Public Accountant with a valid professional membership.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position preferably in an INGO.
· Experience managing/working in an administration and procurement function
· Previous work experience in a field location for an INGO will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competence
· Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office packages and PASTEL accounting software.
· Good analytical skills with good attention to detail
· Good spoken and written English language. (Knowledge of Somali language will be an added advantage).
CLICK HERE to download the full Job Description
Interested candidates should email application letters and CVs (with 3 referees) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by 31st December, 2016.
The email Subject Line must show the job title of the position applied for.
AAH-I is an equal-opportunity employer.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.