Warehouse / Stores Clerk
- Develop, Implement and enhance the warehouse structures and procedures in liaison with the Supply Chain Manager
- Data entry of all stocks received either in the warehouse system or Microsoft excel
- Manage the entire stocks at all times by having all records safely kept at the company’s warehouse and ensure placing of goods according to location criteria.
- Record invoices of incoming goods and handle warehouse requisitions.
- Preparation of manual receipts, issue Notes, goods in transit notes, receipt notes for suppliers, internal departments and outlets’ operators.
- Improve flow of commodities from the warehouse to the outlets
- Conduct daily temperature and humidity checks on goods on and continuously maintain environmental, health and safety and legal requirements in the warehouse.
- Conduct inspections in the warehouse to check on breakages, leakages, expiry etc.
- Physically separate non-conformity goods from the good stock, report and record any damages and discrepancies to the management accountant
- Diploma or Certificate in Store / Warehouse management or Procurement.
- Experience in a similar position added advantage
- Excellent analytical and IT skills
- Planning and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Accuracy in conducting and preparation of weekly Stock taking, reports and reconciliation
- Complaints handling skills.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Ability to do intense manual labour
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject email@example.com