Twins international Kenya is a duly registered NGO under the Non-Government Organization Co-ordination Act, 1990. The head office is located in General Mathenge Lane, Nairobi City.
The organization has an express mandated to facilitate, provide and promote access to education and rescue to the children under its programme in Kenya.
Assistant County Coordinator
Brief Description of the Position:
To be in charge of assisting the Country coordinator in the management, monitoring and evaluation of the projects.
Country and Location:
Nairobi and field visit in Rombo (Loitokitok), Kenya
Type of contract:
1 year contract from February, 3 months probation period.
Detailed tasks, duties, responsibilities
· To monitor the projects, keep the relations with the partners and visit the beneficiaries.
· To assist the Country Coordinator on the management of the local projects
· To assist the Country Coordinator on the Staff daily coordination and supervision
· To facilitate the relation between Twins Staff and Local Partners
· To build a participatory evaluation policy for all the partners in collaboration with Twins HQ
· To facilitate the communication with the Italian HQ on general updating
· To monitor the development of Twins projects
· To support the Country Coordinator on programs development, strategies and fund raising
· To support administration work
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· University degree in Social Science, Children rights, Social work or other relevant social science degree
· At least 3 years of professional work experience in management level, monitoring and evaluation
· Demonstrated coordination and planning skills
· Ability to plan, manage, organize and supervise others effectively
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
· Ability to work well in a team as well as independently, and under pressure in response to changing needs
· Ability to communicate clearly and audibly with different kinds of people; be it in the communities, or with business partners
· Proficiency in written and spoken English, with Italian being added an advantage
· High computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
How to apply: