Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Vacancy: Stock Controller
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate shall perform the following duties:
- Responsible for receiving and inspection of all incoming materials and daily reconciliation with purchase orders
- Ensure stock re-order levels are maintained to avoid stock run outs and oversupply of inventory
- Ensure all material received and stored in correct manner according to storing location, packaging, temperature etc.
- Coordinate with the drivers and stores team to make sure all the issues to the shops are ready in time.
- Ensure all products are stored and issued in accordance to company policy. Administration issues to be also done in accordance with the procedures.
- Ensure approved purchases documents are properly handled and maintained
Key skills and qualifications of the Stock Controller:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- CPA Part II (Registration with ICPAK preferred)
- Minimum experience of 3 years (stocks)
- EPR systems knowledge
- High numerical abilities
- Excellent reporting skills
- Should be familiar with budgeting & controls
- Ability to collaborate with Multi department team
If you possess the above qualifications, please send your CV to email@example.com on or before close of business 2nd November 2016.
Suitable candidate should be willing to commence work ASAP.