IT Assistant Internships Opportunity
Intellinks East Africa Limited is a leading ICT Enterprise Security Solutions Provider and associated support services.
Since 2009, we have dealt with information communication technologies with the aim to provide secure, effective as well as efficient solutions.
Our specialty is in the design, implementation and management of critical business IT infrastructures for private and public businesses, hybrid partnerships and public clouds.
Our transversal skills ensure the best solution for every specific requirement and we act as a reliable single contact point for multi-vendor and multi-technology projects.
We are active in East Africa and Eastern Africa area countries with a direct presence in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
We are looking for energetic, dynamic, and ambitious and results oriented individuals to join our dynamic team.
The Four (4) Month internships program will offer you a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in your chosen field as well as assist you to develop skills that will provide you with an advantage in the job market.
The successful applicant will be reporting to the Ag. Chief Technology Officer and will undergo a 4 months’ internship program which can potentially lead to a permanent role.
· No minimum experience required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to think logically Professionalism and dependability
· Willingness and ability to learn and adapt fast to work requirements
· Willingness to travel
· Excellent presentation skills and ability to demonstrate the workings of a security software
· Knowledge in computer network installation and configuration
· Knowledge and good understanding of databases such as MySQl, Ms-Server, Oracle etc
· A Diploma or degree ¡n Information Technology or related field
How to Apply
Qualified interested candidates to send in CVs to email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org.All applications should be received on or before 15th November, 2016.