4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is Africa’s fastest fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most.
We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
Our customers are our partners. We operate in their markets through 6-man micro branches to provide tailored relationship-based services.
Our vision is to become the number one retail finance firm in Africa by offering the best services in terms of accessibility, affordability, value and customer experience.
We seek to recruit Sales and Collections Interns to serve in our units
· Work in pairs with Loans Officers and Collections Officers
· Support and maintain an excellent work environment to achieve demanding targets
· Deliver first rate customer service
· Build excellent relationships with customer-partners and opinion leaders in catchment area
· Assist in accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
· Assist in contacting debtors to receive payment
· Assist in following up on defaulters to recover payments
· Carry out customer education and maintain relationships
· Assist in maintaining exhaustive and accurate Debt Management Forms
· Assist in renegotiating payment schedules or obtaining funds from relatives via responsible relative or other means
· Assist in spoof calling
· Forward defaulter files to HQ collectors on appropriate date
· Assist in Issuing demand letters to defaulting customers
· A good level of general education- Diploma or degree
· Computer literacy
· Education background in sales/Marketing
· Experience in a related field will be an added advantage
· Experience in a financial institution and dealing with customers at the bottom of the pyramid will also be an added advantage
· Sales and Business Development
· Enforcement of contract and repayment obligations
· General support to all tasks
· Small Branch Operations
· Information Collection
· Integrity and ability to work in consumer finance
· High Motivation
· Self starter-functional problem solver
· Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to email@example.com