Project Management Intern Opportunity at NLS Banking Solutions
Job Purpose: The project management intern will help oversee the planning, development and installation of software and computer systems to meet client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist the project manager in planning project stages and assisting in the assessment of business implications of each one.
· Assist in putting together and coordinating work of the project team i.e. developers.
· Assist in monitoring progress and making sure timelines and quality standards are met.
· Assist in adjusting plans to cater for unforeseen circumstances.
· Keep senior managers and clients up to date with progress of various projects.
· Documenting and presenting oral and written reports to both the project manager and other senior managers defining plans, problems and resolutions.
· Assist in defining service levels and customer requirements.
· Work cross-functionally to help solve problems and implement changes.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Sufficient knowledge in the use of MS Project and other Project Management Software.
· Sufficient knowledge in IT/Software Development
· Good analytical skills.
· Ability to manage time effectively.
· University degree in Project Management
How to apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd December 2016.
Indicate position on the email subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.NB: NLS Banking Solutions is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not charge any fees for employment consideration.