Position: Human Resource Coordinator
Reporting To: HRM /GM
Duty Station: Kwale County
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be in charge of the HR department and its operations
- Advise HOD’s on proper HR practices
- Act as a link between the HO and employees
- Handle employee related needs e.g welfare, discipline procedures, grievances, trainings,
- Coordinate staff appraisals
- Coordinate recruitment and selection process, participate in interview sessions.
- Work hand in hand with HR manager to Implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Work together with EH&S in meeting environmental, Health and Safety standards as well as ensure Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Advising on solutions to meet workforce demands and labor force trends.
- Ensure organization data base is up to date
- Manage day to day employee issues
- Prepare/ update monthly staff information for payroll purposes.
- Handle expatriates documents to facilitate visa renewals.
- Liaise with the departments for casual manpower supply as required but in line with the budget.
- Any other HR duties allocated by the management
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- 3 Years’ experience as a Human Resource officer in a busy organization
- A member of IHRM
- Well conversant with HRMIS
- Be a team player
- Outstanding communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stipulated deadlines.
- Display professional demeanor with qualities such as strong work ethics, trustworthiness, and self confidence.
- Strong influencing skills and consultative skills and bring energy as well as enthusiasm.
- Organizational, planning and negotiation skills.
- Basic counseling skills.
- Strong Leadership and Managerial skills
- Effective public relations skills.
Qualified individuals are invited to send their application along with detailed CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Position as the Subject of the email.
Closing Date: 5th November 2016 by 5.30pm