Our client in the trading and manufacturing industry, an equal opportunity employer is in the process of increasing its service delivery effectiveness to its employees.
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall corporate strategy
· Responsible for recommendation and updating of human resource policies and procedures in line with employment laws and corporate policy standards
· Facilitate recruitment, placement and orientation of employees
· Analyze training needs for staff and implement a training programs.
· Develop and implement a performance management system to increase productivity
· Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, employment contracts, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
· Responsible for implementing the company codes of conduct and taking appropriate disciplinary measures
· Responsible for the employee welfare through complaints handling, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, so as to maintain good employee relations.
· Perform day-to-day personnel administrative tasks such as clocking, leave management, personnel file records, job descriptions, separation processes etc.
· Responsible for implementing all labour laws in the company
· Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
· Ensure compliance of the company with the laws as well as all relevant licensing are up to date
· Supervise the administrative staff to ensure all administrative duties are carried out
· Make travel arrangements for the directors and office personnel
· Complete work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments
· Organize weekly internal staff meetings and take minutes
· Responsible for office maintenance and of ensuring office equipments such as, telephones, printers etc are all running well.
· Supervise compilation, copying, sorting, and file records of office activities, business transactions, other activities
· Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail
· Type, format, proofread and edit correspondence and other documents
· Compliance of company with the labour laws and updated licenses
· Good working environment that is clean, safe and healthy
· All systems and equipment in the office are in good working condition
· Accurate correspondences with clients, management and fellow employees
· Ease of accessibility to all office documents physically and electronically
· Employee issues are addressed amicably
· Office supplies available at all times
· Well updated leave forms
· Filing of all employee documents in his/her personal file
· Timely communication and correspondences
· Well handled separation processes according to law
· Implementation of all HR policies and company policies
· Timely periodical performance appraisal
· Posses at least a Degree/Higher diploma in Human Resource
· At least 3 years experience in a busy organization
· Computer literacy and hands on experience is a MUST
· Experience in a manufacturing/trading company is an added advantage
· Has good interpersonal skills
· Can relate well with people of all levelsOnly shortlisted candidates will be contacted