Job Title: HR & Administration Assistant
Salary: 30K - 40K
Our client conducts sustainable energy and retail business in developing countries distributing solar products ranging from solar lights, home systems, and energy cooking stoves.
They seek to hire a HR and Administration Assistant to perform administrative and human resource support activities.Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages within the organisation
- Respond to enquiries from walk ins and direct to the appropriate staff member for further assistance
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and workshops
- Prepare and circulate meeting packs and minutes for meetings
- Ensure compliance on office documentation from utilities, licenses, permits etc.
- Supervise the office assistant and drivers and ensure timely delivery of their duties
- In liason with the HR Manager, prepare and communicate to the employees on office matters / changes.
- In liason with the HR and Sales and Marketing manager develop content to post on Social Media on a daily basis. Give feedback on social media to requests/ enquiries/complaints
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support and prepare and maintain Powerpoint presentations
- Develop and maintain customer records/contacts from the various branches and head office
- In liason with the Sales and Marketing Manager communicate on promotions/new products/ new services to customers in all the branch locations
- Maintenance/monitoring of contacts directory of branch operators and office team, office equipment, stationery and kitchen supplies
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence in the administration department
- Support in the management of the diary for the Managing Director
- Arranging travel for MD and other staff occasionally
- Supporting and attending to branch operators enquiries/requests and feedback
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies at all times
- Assist management team in preparation of reports
- Provide support to the HR Department on branch operators communication, documentation and filing
- Maintain and review the attendance sheet placed at the front office
- In charge of office petty cash for necessary purchases and issue receipts to finance department
- Adhoc duties for the HR where needed; and any other miscellaneous responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Higher Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 3 years experience in office management
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
- Mastery of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word
- Excellent time management skills
- Driving license will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (HR & Administration Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 4th November, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.