Platinum Credit Kenya Limited
Sales Team Leaders positions at in Kitale and Meru regions
Platinum Credit Limited is an International Micro-Finance Company licensed in Kenya under the Company’s Act.
Platinum Credit was founded in 2003 with a vision to provide emergency loans to Civil Servants, TSC members and employees of selected companies and business people and SME for secured loans.
· Achieve monthly sales targets for the team as assigned.
· Recruitments of the sales reps to the expected numbers.
Sales Staff management
· Directly oversee, support, and develop Branch sales staff to run a high performing team of 10-15 sales reps.
Leadership & Problem Solving
· Build and maintain an excellent work environment for the team to develop individual potential and achieve demanding targets.
· Train the sales reps on product and sales trends
· Lead a marketing strategy and formulation to extensively cover the allocated region
· Service Delivery on customer service Relationships
· Build excellent relationships with customer-partners and opinion leaders in catchment area.
· Provide accurate and timely reporting to Management on sales triend, Information and market feedback
· Report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
Skills and Qualifications
· 2 years plus of leadership experience.
· Experience in micro finance institutions/banks and insurance companies.
· Demonstrate the ability to lead a team.
· Previous supervisory skills will be an added advantage.
· Confident and very well spoken
· Ability to develop talent and coach relentlessly.
· Ability to create value in the sales process.
· Have a proven track record of meeting targets
· Customer Handling Sales and Business Development
· Good planning skills
· Good reporting skills
· Good communications skills
Applicants must be based and conversant with the regions as indicated.Applicants to reply at email@example.com with the preferred region as the subject.