Our Client a leading insurance company seeks to recruit a self-driven individual for the position of Assistant Manager – Sales Operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting departmental efficiency by monitoring compliance with set divisional operating standards, product development, management reporting and process automation.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Revise, document and disseminate policies and procedures for the commercial division;
- Document, monitor and report on service matrix for the commercial division;
- Compile and forward all potential fraud and legal cases to Legal Risk & Compliance ;
- Develop and implement self-assessments necessary for quality assurance in various medical departments;
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk & recommend invitation of investigative processes;
- Internal project administration and reporting on project quality and success metrics;
- Drive technology optimization initiatives within the division;
- Collect product development ideas, project manage the commercial portion in product development and be the commercial division lead in development product development teams; and
- Review data and consolidation of reports required for board reports, management and divisional reports.
- Business Acumen;
- Drive for Results;
- Strategic Leadership;
- People Development
- Analytical Skills;
- Strong Negotiation Skills;
- Problem solving skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field;
- A minimum of 3 - 4 years’ relevant experience in a bust sales environment;
- Demonstrated project management experience;
- Knowledge of sales systems.
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 11th November 2016.