Job Title: Accident Investigation Officer
- Reporting the occurrence of incidents/accidents to the Company as soon as they occur and visiting the accident scene, taking photographic evidence of the damages to the vehicle and injured persons, collecting information in regard to the medical institutions that are involved in the initial treatment of the injured persons.
- Conducting investigations and submitting quality investigation reports in a prescribed format.
- Gather intelligence information in regard to accidents and claims trends in the area of coverage.
- Creating and maintaining good and professional relationships.
- Detecting and reporting of fraudulent claims.
- Establishing the identities of the parties involved in the incident with the emphasis on injured persons and witnesses.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Criminology, or equivalent.
- A person of outstanding integrity, excellence in the investigative field
- Excellent communication skills are essential in regards to presenting the results of analyses to management.
- The person should be able to engage both cross culturally, and across all ages.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong management and mentoring skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership experience; the ability to develop and coach a team.
- Ability to collect, combine and analyse information under challenging conditions.
- A person with investigation experience is a must.
- CID experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in a busy insurance firm is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Individuals who meet the above requirements should send their applications to email@example.com stating their current and expected salary along with a detailed CV to reach us on or before 8th November 2016.