Our client Private Security Training Academy (PSTA) is a resource centre established in the year 2011 with the intention of transforming the security Industry.
PSTA’s ultimate goal is to be a one-stop resource centre for outsourced security services which include recruitment and vetting, specialized training, membership and consultancy, outsourced personnel and camping facilities in East Africa.
Reporting to the CEO the job holder will be responsible for providing leadership and vision in the Training school by assisting the Director, Group and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
Coordinate guidance and evaluate day to day activities of the company.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership in the division in order for the company to achieve its mandate and corporate goals
- Oversee and ensure effective management of financial, human, physical resources within the division
- Uphold accountability for the overall performance of the division
- Ensure compliance of the company with laws governing the country of operation
- Foster and support strategic partnerships, business agreements with the company through responsive identification, evaluation, negotiation and contracting
- Pursue any relevant opportunities for the commercial strengthening of the company
- Oversee the implementation of the individual staff performance scheme and the corporate performance contract entered into between the PSTA and other stakeholders
- Spearhead implementation, monitoring & evaluation of the company’s strategic plan
- Implement the PSTA’s plans in close collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders and ensure that their views are adequately acknowledged and incorporated in the division
- Ensure that PSTA complies with relevant legislative laws and guidelines and other relevant policies within the industry, and has a
- Work closely with the shareholders in improving and sustaining business
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A University degree in Business Administration or Related field
- Diploma in Security management.
- Must have a commercial mind with good business acumen
- Computer literate.
- Must have at least worked in senior police position or Military or Security Training institution
- Investigation skills are an added advantage.
- Ability and willingness to work at odd hours and under pressure.
- Must have a valid driving license
- Must be proficient in English and Kiswahili
- Able to generate quality reports
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject GENERAL MANAGER - PSTA by COB 24th Oct, 2016.
Reporting to the deputy Managing Director the job holder will be responsible for creating awareness of the company’s existence in security services, Generating sales and increasing company revenue and client base and retain existing clients by giving better services.
- Conduct market research on the industry and region to ensure customer needs and requirements are exceedingly met.
- Develop and Maintain acceptable performance standards as per the set MPL with effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Hold weekly sales and marketing meetings to evolve viable working strategies and plans for the department
- Address all customer complaints on time and efficiently.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to queries concerning customer accounts and growing and nurturing customer relationships
- Document necessary account information and offer solutions that benefit the customer.
- Plan documented and measurable routine customer care visits.
- Conduct formal client’s satisfaction survey on semi-annual basis for all clients and followup on recommended actions.
- Conduct security survey and crime audits for all assignments and formally advice clients on how to beef up their security.
- Conduct client training and sensitization on security awareness.
- Provide training and support to the security personnel to ensure sales and service targets are met.
- Hold regular meetings with Field Officers and security officers to monitor client satisfaction.
- Train security personnel on quarterly basis on security and customer care.
- Daily perusal through the O.B to identify SWOTS that affect customer service levels by tracking trends and developing effective responses based on root causes.
- Advice DMD on the issues pertaining to viable projects and undesirable clients.
- Lay foundations for conducting regular security surveys, audits, design appropriate assignment instructions, investigations and the compilation of the resultant findings.
- making monthly projections every month on the prospects, confirmed contracts and clients complaints as well as other development.
- Maintain a data base of all existing and potential clients and networks
- Come up with cost effective measures of expanding the business
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A Diploma / Higher Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing in various fields with at least 2 years’ experience in the security industry
- Experience with manned security solutions, electronic alarms, access control equipment, C.C.T.V and other sophisticated equipment.
- Comprehensive understanding of the National and international security environment and of the criminal procedure code, Evidence Act, penal code and Employment Act of Kenya.
- Certificate of good conduct from Kenya police and a valid driving license
- High integrity with excellent team and other interpersonal skills
- Proven management and communication skills excellent decision making, communication, planning, organizational, analytical skills including presentation, report writing and computer skills.
- Flexible on both day and night schedules and weekend and travel availability is required.
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skills.
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow solutions.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject MARKETING EXECUTIVE - PSTA by COB 24th Oct, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.