Telesales Associates with a Reputable Consultancy Firm
A. Background Information
A. Background Information
Our Client is a Kenyan Company Specializing in Facilities Management, Consultancy and Corporate Training in the winder East Africa Including Rwanda and Ethiopia.Our client is seeking to recruit enthusiastic Telesales Associates to help grow the sales of their corporate training solutions in the East African Region.
B. Key Duties
In this position, you will:
- Generate qualified leads from cold calling and enter contact information in the database
- Send corporate training event information to potential and existing clients
- Spend most of your time on the telephone to convince client to attend the training
- Use all your sales and communication skills to meet your target of training sales
- Provide all administrative support for the scheduled training event
C. The Ideal Competences
Based in Nairobi, this position is ideal for you if you are ambitious, bright professional and a dynamic individual who has the passion to succeed and wants to grow quickly in sales, marketing or management career in the near future.
You will work in a modern office with a work culture where you will be empowered, learn from a forward looking company and thrive to be your best you can
- At least a Diploma in a Business Field
- At least two years of full time work experience serving customers over the telephone in either telesales, telemarketing or customer service
- To be a clear and concise communicator in English, both verbally and written, is essential.
- Relevant education with training in telesales, tele marking or customer service
- Work history of being dependable, reliable and going the extra mile to achieve targets
- Two of the candidates must be fluent in Kinyarwanda or Amharic
- Highly motivated attitude to achieving telesales targets with a proven track record
- Natural ability to engage easily and build rapport quickly over the telephone
- Proven ability to persuade, negotiate and inspire confidence in customers
- Ability to work under stress, handle rejections and remain positive
D. Remuneration: Your salary will be Ksh20,000 month and a very an attractive uncapped bonus program. Potential monthly income of Ksh50,000 plus if you meet your monthly targets.
Work days are Monday to Friday 8 am-5 pm.
E. How to Apply
Send cv to email@example.com with the job tittle, Telesales Associate on the subject heading attaching only your cv.
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke for other vacancies in Kenya and Tanzania