Our client, trading in agricultural commodities is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the production process and department is running well and as per plans. Be informed about the production that is planned, happening and completed.
- Informed of the whole Inbound Logistics Process, accountable of checking if the order is DDP or inbound from production from respective warehouses and checking if the PO requires additional services
- Employing external service providers to complete Inbound Logistics
- Informed about the whole warehouse, outbound logistics and inventory process
- Prepare logistics plan as per order incoterms
- Assist in coming up with Risk analyzed matching opportunities
- Sort any issues from audit process that involves supply chain department
- Come up with supply chain department budget and be informed of the company budget that is approved
- Explain variances in analysis (budget vs actual)
- Responsible for the training, development and performance management of the department members
- Generate Ideas or proposals for the business, new processes, or change in processes, check if new proposal is workable in the department
- In charge of Quality internal control for the department
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Purchasing and Supplies, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience in supply chain, marketing, operations and/or supervision;
- CILT qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail: shows strong concern for accuracy, detail and timeliness
- Strong problem solving skills/solution driven
- Great excel and numerical skills
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com on or before close of business 21st October, 2016.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.