Vacancy: Sales Officer
Reports to: The Business Development Manager
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the horticulture industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Creativity & good Sales Planning,
- Independent thinker and decision maker,
- Motivation for Sales with ability to meet sales goals
- Perfect verbal communication with clear and neat English
- Good calculation ability
- Foreign language Russian, Chinese or French would be a plus
- Capable to work 6 days a week and take off other days than Sunday (highest Sales Day).
- High team work ability
- Qualified Female candidates encouraged to apply
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience 2 years in direct sales in Flower Farm, Vegetables or Fish Industry
- Degree/Diploma in Sales, Social or relevant field
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level, Negotiation & Prospecting Skills
- Very good Ms Access and Excel knowledge
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.