Job Title: Sales Agents Administrative Officer
Reports to: Sales & Agency Network Manager
Location: Distribution Centre Kisumu Office (80%) and Field (20%)
Purpose: Reporting to the Sales & Agency Network Manager, the role holder will oversee BBOXX’s sales agent network administration for Kenya liaising with the respective sales team (RAMS, RS) for attainment of the set targets.
Area of Coverage: Based at the respective Head Office, the Sales & Agency Network Admin Officer - will be in charge of all sales agent administration roles in the country.
- To work with the country sales teams to assist in the implementation of the Sales and Agency Network Strategy for each respective country.
- To work with the country sales team and HRs to ensure that all agents have completed the correct recruitment forms and have met internal recruitment criteria and Liaise with BBOXX academy to ensure all agents are trained on time according to the curriculum. Ensure shops have a database of potential agents who have already been tested and trained.
- To work with the country sales team and HR to Maintain agent contracts and ensuring up-to-date information in the agent portals and devices are well set-up and functional.
- Liaise with Marketing and Retail Area Managers (RAMs) and Retail Supervisors (RS) to dispatch all required agent tools and merchandising material required and ensure all agents are branded according to the BBOXX’s Branding Standards.
- Liaise with the RAMs and RS to obtain the complete itineraries for the agents, and market storming/weekly meetings, quarterly agent forums. Participate in the quarterly agent forums and agent trainings. Analyse adherence to itinerary and territories by agents and shops and consolidate and follow-up on all unresolved sales agent issues.
- Assist with administrative duties related to Sales & Agent Network by supporting all projects in the departmental from the head office including partnerships with the Telecoms, Banks and other partners.
- Monitor report and manage all risks associated with agents in the territory and ensure that agents do not pose any significant risk to BBOXX by analysing all agent irregularities and implementation of stipulated penalties according to internal procedure.
- Develop and share agent bulletins periodically to communicate important information required and also work on the stories for the sales agent newsletter to tell stories of our sales agents.
- Work with the respective RAMS and RS to ensure activation rates of not less than 75% for all agents per shop/region/country. Ensure each shop maintains the required number of active agents on a monthly basis and recruitment is timely done by the RS.
- Ensure that Inactive and below par agents for a period of 3 months should be deactivated in the system and terminated as per procedure and their replacement recruited.
- Continually analyse the individual agent performance in terms of expenses and revenue per agent/per sale/per/per shop/ per regions. Work to ensure that the sales team have a clear view of their daily performance against KPIs identifying where it’s working and where it’s not working well and the reasons for each performance. Ensure timely appraisal of the sales agents per shop and timely comprehensive role related reporting.
- Work with the call centre to identify incomplete sales per agent and agree on timelines for resolution of pending down payments, leads or agent issues related to the call centre.
- Work closely with the Country HRs and Finance to ensure sales commissions and bonus are calculated and verified and are paid timely and any pending issues are addressed before the next payment date.
- Should have a university degree preferably in IT, Statistics or Business Related Field and over 2 years’ experience in managing sales network or agent network in a fast paced environment.
- Field Team and project management experience will be an added advantage
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, MUST be excellent in MS Excel and Data Analysis.
- Must speak fluent English
Desired skills include:
- Highly attentive to detail with a strong business sense: You are careful before submitting your work to verify every single detail is correct and updated. You are highly analytical, grasp the numbers and their meanings, and plot appropriate course of action, researching to link actual field experiences/factors to the graphs to give meaningful explanations and proposed solutions.
- Able to work under pressure: You can multitask, you’re not a clock watcher, you’re swift but attentive to quality and you’re self-driven and driven by success. You take charge of the situation, and do not wait for orders to get things done.
- You live to meet targets: You love challenges, you are driven to reach targets. Failure is never an option. You have shown in the past an ability to meet targets independently and as a leader.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, listening and phone skills.