A clinic in Westlands, Nairobi, is looking for a passionate, dedicated and trust worthy individual to fill in the role of a receptionist.
The duties involve the following:
- Being the front officer and the first person to greet patients
- Good knowledge of computers as they will be required to create receipts and log information into the system
- Confident and able to handle phone calls, schedule appointments, and work in a fast environment while being polite.
- Ability to integrate with staff and work as a team
- Coordination of activities for the doctors
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and parcels.
- Good oral and written Swahili and English skills
- Maintaining hygiene and cleanliness
They must be within comfortable commute of Westlands, Nairobi (very important).
Starting salary - Net of KES 17,000 per month (not negotiable). ONLY apply if you are willing.
Applicants can email - firstname.lastname@example.org with their CVs and a cover letter stating why they are good for that job.