Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Work Order Analyst
Department: Commercial Cable
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Employment Status / Type: Full Time
Position Reporting to: Work Order Analyst – Team Leader
Manages Others: NoJob Purpose / Summary: To assist Work order analysis team leader in supporting the sales team with work order analysis and sales support functions such as (Work order opening, Account opening, addressing, Sales escalations) from time to time as assigned by Work order Team leader.
- To assist in creation of account and raising work orders whenever the sales Team leader is unavailable. This will ensure team is well supported in case the sales team leader is on leave or unavailable
- To assist in site verification for any order reported by technician not doable also to assist in site verification before client makes payment for service. This will ensure canceled orders reduction.
- To assist in recovery of canceled orders by identifying possible resolutions to have client installed. This will ensure increased recovery of canceled orders and also create more effective way to handle client with canceled orders.
- To inform client and sale team on any arising issue that may delay any installation. That is by making prompt follow up calls to client and sales team to update them on matters arising on work orders. This will ensure both client and sales teams know the reasons as to why the install has not been completed as per agreed SLA.
- To assist in ensuring all escalation to sales dispatch from customer service, dispatch and the sales team are resolved within 24hrs. This will ensure no escalation feedback is delayed and effective interdepartmental communication on any matter in regard to installation.
- To assist in ensuring all sales orders are opened within RFS and valid cable addresses. This will ensure opening of valid orders and within addresses that are ready for service to control wrong addressing and invalid orders.
- To assist follow up with billing department on refunds and wrong account payments escalations from the sales team. This will ensure reduction refund delays in cases where installation cannot be completed.
- To report all site visit findings and activity to the Work order analyst team leader. This will ensure effective monitoring of all field activities assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators:
- To open and raise at least 10% of orders received in a quarter.
- All canceled orders are below 6% of total orders received and recovered orders to be above 25% of total canceled in a quarter.
- All client escalations to customer service in regard to installations are below 2% of orders received in a quarter.
- Escalations to sales dispatch to be resolved within 24hrs. This will be reviewed weekly.
- 96% of all orders opened in a day to be correct and installation completed within 5 days this will be reviewed every week.
- Wrong address cases to be below 3% of total sales opened in a quarter
- All reports to be sent timely and consistently as per request and to be reviewed every quarter.
- NSR addresses follow up to closure within 14 days this will be reviewed in every quarter
- All pending orders to be assessed and shared with sales team leaders daily this will be reviewed for every quarter
- All install that have gone beyond SLA (5days) client and sales team to be informed and updated on progress. This will be reviewed weekly
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to email@example.com with a subject line Work Order Analyst on or before 31st October 2016.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.