Del Monte Exciting Careers for Talented Individuals
The Company: Del Monte Kenya Limited located in Thika - Kenya is a leading producer, marketer and distributor of premium quality foods, fresh and processed pineapple fruit and fruit juice beverages.
As part of our commitment to meeting our performance objectives, we are looking for top class individuals to fill vacant positions in our Finance Department.
Position: Payroll Accountant
Reports to the Head of Payroll
Key Result Areas
- Conducting monthly payroll set-ups and data inputs
- Ensuring Payroll Integrity and approvals.
- Timely disbursement of monthly pay for both permanent and temporary staff
- Determination and payment of terminals dues for all staff.
- Execution of pay reviews and other compensation packages for unionized and non-unionized staff.
- Ensure full compliance to statutory and other obligations in relation to payroll.
- Reconciliation of payroll control accounts in the GL.
- Generating labor cost budgets and monitoring via Time and attendance.
- Generating periodic and Management reports.
- High standards of ethics and values.
Position: AP - Assistant Accountant
Reports to the Account Payable Accountant.
Key Result Areas
- Receiving & matching of invoices to the GRNI documents.
- Capturing and posting of the invoices & credit notes into payable ledger
- Account coding of non — LPO invoices e.g. utility bills, hospital bills ETC.
- Matching payment vouchers for both EFT and cheques with the paid invoices and stamping them paid.
- Reconciling of suppliers account and handling queries.
The candidates should possess the following minimum requirements:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA K or Finalist a must). A Bachelor’s degree in Business / Finance will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of accounting principles IFRS
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Manufacturing and Agriculture environment preferably in Accounts Payable or Payroll as appropriate
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS or Sage HR/Payroll would be a plus
- Aged between 24-35 years.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and to operate independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with all level of employees - team player.
Interested candidates should send Application letter. CV and current remuneration package ONLY to the addresses shown below indicating Telephone / Mobile contacts.
These must be received not later than Friday, 21 October 2016.
Send your application to:
The Human Resources Manager
Del Monte Kenya Limited
P.O Box 147
Thika - 01000