Customer Service Representative
Position Summary:-The Customer Service Representative is required to provide exceptional customer experience by handling calls in a highly professional manner, whist meeting Key Performance Indicators and thereby Service Levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Handle calls within pre-determined service guidelines.
- Maintain customer experience levels within the quality standards stipulated.
- Handle objections by building rapport with customers.
- Record customer information and queries on the CRM.
- Adhere to Data Protection policy with regards to confidentiality of customer details.
- Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Patiently listens and responds to customer queries.
- Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
The tasks outlined above are not exhaustive and the Company reserves the right to update this Job Profile as responsibilities change.
Education and Experience:
- 24 years and above.
- Must be within HCC transport zones before employment
- Must be able to do all applicable shifts. College students shall not be considered.
- Minimum one year experience as a customer service representative handling corporate /premium customers.
- A Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution, however Bachelor’s degree holders will have an added advantage
- Fluent in the English Language (neutral and clear accent)
- Good knowledge of Kiswahili (where applicable)
- Good typing and IT literacy skills
- Key competencies and attributes:
- Ability to handle complaints in a polite; empathetic and professional manner
- Remains calm when faced with difficulty or angry customers.
- Initiative to update self on new and current products and/or services and promotions
- Ability to handle busy periods by managing one’s stress levels.
- Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work
- Dynamic and energized individual who will represent the Tatu City vision.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the job title on the subject line.
All applications should reach us by 4th Nov 2016