Contact Centre Agent
Our Client, an International NGO whose core business is Reproductive Health and Family Planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women, is seeking to recruit a Contact Centre agent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Counselling and providing relevant information to clients and who access through our call centre on reproductive health and related issues
- Making outbound calls to all clients from our database to find out about their client experience when visiting our service delivery channels and making necessary recommendation.
- Route calls and emails to the appropriate resource
- Enter new customer information into the system and maintain the Call Centre database
- Capturing and continuously updating new client information on the call centre data base.
- Conducting general follow ups to clients reaching our service delivery channels with specific emphasis on Family planning and cervical cancer screening.
- Establishing and facilitating use of client staff and strategic partner’s databases to be used in strategic marketing via bulk SMS.
- Timely escalation and resolution of all client queries using the defined escalation procedure.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Nursing, Clinical Medicine, public health or other related course from a recognized university.
- Courses in customer care, communication and client management and nursing background will be an added advantage.
- Experience in counselling and working in a Contact Centre will be an added advantage
- At least one year working experience in an Sexual and Reproductive Health organization
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Fluent communication in both English and Kiswahili with a clear neutral accent
- Ability to work long hours and in a shift system
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 15th October, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.