Duma Works is recruiting a Company Driver for one of our esteemed clients.
The hiring firm is a leading company in exports, imports and local distribution of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Location: Nairobi (Westlands)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Distribution of fruits and vegetables from the warehouse to various destinations around Nairobi.
- Help the team in loading and offloading goods as and when necessary.
- Assist in other office duties as and when necessary.
- Manage the minor mechanical issues of your assigned vehicle if need be.
- Regular transportation of goods to and from the airport.
- Experience in a reputable organization of at least 3 years.
- Minimum qualification – KCSE with mean grade of C and above.
- Computer literacy – To be able to work on word & excel.
- Good knowledge of Nairobi environs and Traffic Act.
- Certificate of good conduct – at least 3 months old.
- Driving License – Class B,C & E.
- All statutory documents – NHIF, NSSF & PIN.
- Intermediate mechanical skills.
- Ability to comfortably navigate within Westlands.
- Tech Savvy.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skill.
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2301”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2301, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th October 2016
N.B. When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.