Our client Senaca East Africa is a security services provider which has been able to overcome many of the Market challenges by creating an approach that has successfully built their reputation as one of the fastest growing security firms in the East African region, with highly trained resource persons, technically advanced and cutting edge security solutions provider.
Our Client would like to fill the position of:
Business Development Executive
- Conduct market research on the industry and region to ensure customer needs and requirements are exceedingly met.
- Develop and Maintain acceptable performance standards as per the set MPL with effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Hold weekly sales and marketing meetings to evolve viable working strategies and plans for the department
- Address all customer complaints on time and efficiently.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to queries concerning customer accounts and growing and nurturing customer relationships
- Document necessary account information and offer solutions that benefit the customer.
- Plan documented and measurable routine customer care visits.
- Conduct formal client’s satisfaction survey on semi-annual basis for all clients and followup on recommended actions.
- Conduct security survey and crime audits for all assignments and formally advice clients on how to beef up their security.
- Conduct client training and sensitization on security awareness.
- Provide training and support to the security personnel to ensure sales and service targets are met.
- Hold regular meetings with Field Officers and security officers to monitor client satisfaction.
- Train security personnel on quarterly basis on security and customer care.
- Daily perusal through the O.B to identify SWOTS that affect customer service levels by tracking trends and developing effective responses based on root causes.
- Advice DMD on the issues pertaining to viable projects and undesirable clients.
- Lay foundations for conducting regular security surveys, audits, design appropriate assignment instructions, investigations and the compilation of the resultant findings.
- Making monthly projections every month on the prospects, confirmed contracts and clients’ complaints as well as other development.
- Maintain a data base of all existing and potential clients and networks
- Come up with cost effective measures of expanding the business
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A Diploma / Higher Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing in various fields with at least 2 years’ experience in the security industry
- Experience with manned security solutions, electronic alarms, access control equipment, C.C.T.V and other sophisticated equipment.
- Comprehensive understanding of the National and international security environment and of the criminal procedure code, Evidence Act, penal code and Employment Act of Kenya.
- Certificate of good conduct from Kenya police and a valid driving license
- High integrity with excellent team and other interpersonal skills
- Proven management and communication skills excellent decision making, communication, planning, organizational, analytical skills including presentation, report writing and computer skills.
- Flexible on both day and night schedules and weekend and travel availability is required.
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skills.
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow solutions.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE by COB 24th Oct, 2016.