Chop Shop is a dynamic entity based on the south coast at Msambweni and is a key player in the local economy providing fresh farm products to tourist facilities, restaurants, supermarkets and butchers.
To ensure continued success, growth and diversification, we are seeking dynamic and highly talented professionals to join our management team in the following challenging position.
Administrator / Operations supervisor
Position and Scope: Reporting to the Managing Director, successful candidates will be responsible for research, recruitment and on site training and the day to day staffing and operations of three facilities.
- Overseeing our labour force
- On site training programmes
- Compliance with health and safety and statutory legislation
Qualifications / Competencies / Experience
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- A Diploma in Agriculture or Business Management, a degree is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years Practical work experience in the field in a commercial environment
- Good computer skills in word processing and calculation based programmes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A passion for the field of work
- Be a self motivated independent worker
The Managing Director
P. O. Box 1690 - 80400