Our client a leading food manufacturer in agricultural products is seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prioritizes invoices for payment by due date/discount date and processes for payments
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable cheques.
- Processes approved vendor payments in SAP.
- Continuous monitoring and maintenance of vendor remittance information.
- Answers vendor inquiries and researches vendor account discrepancies.
- Maintains the Accounts Payable files.
- Process all vendor requests to be added to system by Controller.
- Calculate, process payment, and file monthly Statutory taxes & VAT on a timely basis.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Enters all payroll data for monthly payroll processing.
- Organizes and maintains complete payroll records.
- Maintain and update employee incentive spreadsheets.
Qualification and Experience
- Certified Public Accountant Finalist
- Two years’ experience in a busy organization.
- Must have experience in spread sheets and good analytical skills
- Prior experience in payroll processing is preferred.
- Prior experience in SAP is an added advantage.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com on or before close of business 5th October, 2016.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.