Our Client, an International NGO whose core business is Reproductive Health and Family Planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women, is seeking to recruit a Voucher Coordinator, the main role is to coordinate the voucher programme, ensuring that vouchers reach adolescents who then take up free Family Planning Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, train and manage voucher officers
- Coordinate inputs from Support Office teams
- Plan, organize and rapporteur Voucher Steering Committee meetings
- Advice the Voucher Steering Committee on ways of improving the Programme
- Conduct regular risk assessments and ensure risk mitigation measures are implemented
- Analyse performance and identify outliers and unusual trends every month
- Ensure investigations into outliers and unusual trends are conducted every month
- Escalate fraud to the Country Director and Internal Audit team
- Work with the call centre lead to ensure the call centre conduct client tracing every month
- Check performance of distributors and approve payment of allowances
- Scrutinize documents from Voucher Service Providers and approve reimbursements
- Spot check Voucher distributors
- Work with the QAM Lead and Social Franchise Senior Coordinator to ensure all voucher service providers are quality assured
- Work with QAM to ensure all Voucher Service providers are trained on youth friendly services
- Provide the donor reporting lead with the necessary quantitative and qualitative inputs for donor reporting in a timely manner
- Work with the health financing lead and Country Director to influence the government’s strategy for financing adolescents’ access to contraception
- Identify opportunities to strengthen the voucher programme
- To fully participate in planning promotional activities including educational and awareness-raising events with clients, community members and other stakeholders.
- To positively promote the organization as a leading, quality provider of reproductive & sexual health services.
- To actively contribute to achieving the Programme targets.
- To attend & contribute to Programme meetings and the creation and implementation of work plans.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences including Sociology, Community Development and any other related field
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in the Development Sector/NGO sector.
- Experience in running voucher Programmes is desirable
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 15th October, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.