Our Client, a Utilities Technical Services Provider, is looking for qualified Technical Operators / Technicians to join their team.
The job offers a very competitive remuneration package.
Applicants for the job need to have the following qualifications and attributes:
- A Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Plant) from a recognised National Institution.
- At least two years’ work experience in a FMCG environment.
- Must possess boiler operations and maintenance certification.
- Some work experience with utilities plants is an added advantage.
- Safety awareness is essential.
- Be in possession of a Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Willing and able to work on shift.
- Age between 25 and 35 years.
- Be of good health.
- Have a moderate temperament.
- Have demonstrable team working capabilities.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should send their CVs and copies of all relevant certificates to email@example.com no later than 18th September 2016.
CVs should also indicate current and expected remuneration packages.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.