Regional Operations Assistant
Industry: Health care
Our Client, an International NGO whose core business is Reproductive Health and Family Planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women, is seeking to recruit a Regional Operations Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Submit documents and reports from Social Franchise to Support Office for reimbursement of claims.
- Liaise with service providers to further investigate abnormal claims
- Monitor patterns and reoccurrences of abnormal claims and identify capacity gaps in service provider’s knowledge and claims reporting.
- Generate vetting reports for the finance team to guide claims payments.
- Conduct client tracing including home visits to clients
- Generate monthly reports for the Voucher Coordinator and Finance team on which claims to process for payments and which claims to reject
- Assist the Regional Coordinator in making Purchases at the Regional level
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to Pre-qualify suppliers of regular consumables and draft framework agreements
- Prepare and send Monthly consumption reports to Support Office
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to identify at least 3 garages for servicing and repairing the vehicles within the region.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to prepare monthly travel plans and fleet reports
- Prepare and submit fuel purchase documents from the Region to the Support Office.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to develop and maintain service history reports for each of the vehicles within the region.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to submit monthly reports and weekly updates on Security.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to recruit temporary staff and forward all recruitment documents to Support Office for issuing of contracts.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator in organizing disciplinary hearings at the Regional level
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to facilitate payment for utilities in the region.
- Oversee implementation of policies at the Regional level
- Act as primary liaison between Support office and the Regional Office
- Assist with preparation of the Regional Annual budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Maintain financial files and records in the region
- Prepare quarterly reports and report on variances
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree Business Administration / Economics / Finance or any other relevant degree
- Minimum accounting qualifications, CPA 2 or higher
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a non-governmental organization
- Experience running a Voucher Program desirable
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 15th October, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.